Lunch Program & Menus
Baldwyn School District is now offering TITAN School Solutions as an option for paying for student meal accounts. To sign up or for more information please download the TITAN Family Connect app on your smart device or visit https://family.titank12.com to create an online account and link your student(s).
Steps to create an online account with TITAN School Solutions include
- Download the TITAN Family Connect app on your mobile smart phone or visit https://family.titank12.com .
- Click on “Sign Up Today” to create a new account.
- Enter your personal information such as first name, last name, email, create your password, and confirm your password. Then click the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to check your email to verify your account. Please open the email from TITAN School Solutions and click the link within to verify your email address.
- Then you can login to the app or online account and begin linking your students to your account. (NOTE: Student’s first and last name and birthday are required information to search for the student to add them to the account.)
- Now you can add a payment method that will be saved to your account that you will choose to use or add another payment method with each transaction. Click on your name (upper right-hand corner), then “Payment Methods,” and then on “Add New Payment Method.” Fill out the form and click “Save.”
- There are two types of payments that can be made on the TITAN Family Portal, One-Time and Recurring payments. Setting up a Recurring payment will create scheduled deposits to your students meal account. These can be scheduled weekly, twice a month, monthly, or when your students meal account balance falls below a specified amount.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Our program follows the USDA guidelines and the Healthy, Hunger-Free Child's Act of 2010.
This is an equal opportunity provider.
Click here for our non-discrimination policy.
Child Food Services Mar. 23 - Apr. 17
Grab & Go Meals April 27-May 20