Child Nutrition & Cafeteria
Under the Seamless Summer Option, the Child Nutrition Department will offer free meals for the 2021-22 school year. Meal applications aren’t required, but they are recommended for those that are receiving Snap, TANF, FDPIR, or P-EBT. Please use our Titan Portal to complete an application.
MS Healthy School Self Assessment
Baldwyn School District is now offering TITAN School Solutions as an option for paying for student meal accounts. To sign up or for more information please download the TITAN Family Connect app on your smart device or visit https://family.titank12.com to create an online account and link your student(s).
Steps to create an online account with TITAN School Solutions include
- Download the TITAN Family Connect app on your mobile smart phone or visit https://family.titank12.com .
- Click on “Sign Up Today” to create a new account.
- Enter your personal information such as first name, last name, email, create your password, and confirm your password. Then click the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to check your email to verify your account. Please open the email from TITAN School Solutions and click the link within to verify your email address.
- Then you can login to the app or online account and complete a meal application. Once you complete a meal application, please await an eligibility letter from BSD cafeteria adminstration. Once you receive a notice of eligibility, then your students should be visible in your app and online account on Titan. You can NOT link your student. Administration will link your student after meal application processing.
- Now you can add a payment method that will be saved to your account that you will choose to use or add another payment method with each transaction. Click on your name (upper right-hand corner), then “Payment Methods,” and then on “Add New Payment Method.” Fill out the form and click “Save.”
- There are two types of payments that can be made on the TITAN Family Portal, One-Time and Recurring payments. Setting up a Recurring payment will create scheduled deposits to your students meal account. These can be scheduled weekly, twice a month, monthly, or when your students meal account balance falls below a specified amount.
You can now view Baldwyn Schools’ breakfast and lunch menus on the Meal Viewer App. See links below to view the menus for 202-22 and to download the Meal Viewer app on your device. (NOTE: You may choose any method below to view your school’s menu. They all lead to the same file, except BES menus being different from BMS & BHS menus.)